The following process is followed for new members:
- The following needs to be attended to:
- Application form, completed online below;
- Code of conduct to be accepted;
- Code of ethics to be accepted.
- The application will be reviewed by the membership team and they might require additional information or documentation.
- Once this has been reviewed an invoice will be sent for you for membership. New members will need to send through proof of payment.
- Your membership will be ratified by the management committee at a general meeting held monthly.
- You will then receive your welcome pack with your certificate, guidelines for use of the logo and additional information.
- Your details will be included onto the membership database and EGF website.
- You will receive a reminder of when the next annual membership payment will be due.
Also please note the following with regards to application and payment:
- Bank details for the EGF will be provided on the invoice sent to you.
- Membership is paid per calendar year, valid from 1 January to 31 December.
- New membership fees are pro rata quarterly, and those received after 1 October have the option to be valid for the following year.
- Applicants who are a member of AAXO, EXSA, Fedhasa, IFEA Africa, PCO Alliance Network, SAACI, SATSA, SA Roadies, The MICE Academy or TPSA powered by SACIA are legible for a discount: 20% off individual membership and 10% off all other forms of membership. Terms and conditions apply.
If you have any questions about membership, please contact Lynn on email@example.com or 082 891 5883.
The Codes of Conduct and Ethics can be downloaded here:
The Codes can be accepted online in the application form below; it is not necessary to return a signed copy.
Note that while members don’t need to comply with all the requirements below when joining, ongoing improvement is required.
By submitting this, the Client warrants that the information reflected in the application form pertaining to the applicant is accurate, relevant, up to date and complete and undertakes to advise EGF forthwith and in writing of any material change of such information.