The following process is followed for new members:
- The following documentation needs to be submitted to the EGF:
- Application form, which can be done on-line (below);
- Code of conduct to be signed by all members;
- Code of ethics to be signed by corporate, supplier and professional service provider members.
- This documentation will be reviewed by the membership team and they might require additional information or documentation.
- Once this has been reviewed an invoice will be sent for you for membership. New members will need to send through proof of payment.
- Your membership will be ratified by the management committee at a general meeting held monthly.
- You will then receive your welcome pack with your certificate, guidelines for use of the logo and additional information.
- Your details will be included onto the membership database and EGF website.
- You will receive a reminder of when the next annual membership payment will be due.
Also please note the following with regards to application and payment:
- Documentation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 086 245 3514.
- Bank details for the EGF will be provided on the invoice sent to you.
- Membership is paid per calendar year, valid from 1 January to 31 December.
- New membership fees are pro rata quarterly, and those received after 1 October have the option to be valid for the following year.
- Applicants who are a member of EXSA, SAACI, SATSA, Fedhasa, MICE Academy, IFEA Africa, TPSA or SARA are legible for a discount: 20% off individual membership and 10% off all other forms of membership. Terms and conditions apply.
Should you have any questions about membership, please contact Lynn on email@example.com or 082 891 5883 for assistance.
The various documents can be downloaded here:
Note that while members don’t need to comply with all the requirements below when joining, ongoing improvement is required.